embedded AWARD 2015 -
The first highlight of the embedded world Exhibition&Conference is only a few days away. The embedded AWARDS 2015 in the categories of hardware, software and tools will be presented on the first day of the exhibition, Tuesday 24 February.
A high-calibre, independent specialist jury will announce the winners. The prize recognises innovative products and developments in embedded world's three product areas that are trend-setters for the entire embedded community.
The embedded community is looking forward with enthusiasm to the first day of the exhibition, when the specialist jury of embedded industry experts and researchers will announce the winners of the embedded AWARD 2015. Until then, attendees are excitedly awaiting the opportunity to learn who most impressed the jury in the areas of technical innovation and usability.
Outstanding products from a total of nine companies have been nominated in the categories of hardware, software and tools. The innovative and trend-setting developments created by the researchers and engineers will remain a secret until the winners are announced.
The nominations in the categories of hardware, software and tools are:
• Silicon Labs: Si4x55 EZRadio and Si4x6x EZRadioPRO wireless IC family
• STMicroelectronics: STM32F7
• u-blox AG: NEO-M8L ADR module with 3D sensor
• ARM Holdings: ARM mbed IoT device platform
• ilbers GmbH: Mango Embedded Hypervisor
• SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH & Co. KG: emSecure
• IAR Systems AB: I-jet Trace
• KRONO-SAFE SA: ASTERIOS
• Silexica Software Solutions GmbH: SLX Multicore Toolsuite
• Prof. Dr. Steve Furbe, Manchester University
• Prof. Dr.-Ing. Albert Heuberge, Executive director, Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits
• Dr. Erich Bierman, Senior Vice President Engineering, Automotive Electronics, Robert Bosch GmbH
• Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Sturm, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences and Chairman of the
embedded world Exhibition Committee
Images: R. Eberhard, messekompakt.com, EBERHARD print & medien agentur gmbh